In this course, you will learn about Amazon Ads Guidelines and Acceptance Policies (GAP). You will have opportunities to review compliant and non-compliant content surrounding topics such as legibility, branding, claims and more. By understanding these policies, you will be better equipped to make ads that can help provide a better customer experience.
By the end of this course you will be able to...
- Ensure that your display ad copy meets Amazon Ads' legibility requirements
- Comply with Amazon Advertising’s requirements for display ads to create compliant copy, claims, and CTAs
- Identify display ad content that is prohibited by Ads’ Guidelines and Acceptance Policies
- Articulate restrictions on specific content types and availability on devices
- Use Twitch creatives in Amazon DSP