In this course, you’ll learn how to set and measure your advertising goals around awareness, consideration, loyalty, and conversion. Before taking this course, you should know how to use sponsored ads (Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display, Sponsored Products) and Amazon DSP solutions (display, Online Video, and Streaming TV ads). This course explains how to set goals and use benchmarks and key performance indicators to optimize your campaigns.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Define optimization
- Recognize what advertising solutions exist to reach your audiences at scale inside and outside the Amazon store
- Identify short- and long-term goals and metrics to measure your success
- Recognize how multiple Amazon Ads products can help you achieve your goals
- Demonstrate how you can use different products to achieve your advertising goals
- Apply specific metrics that indicate the success of your advertising goals
Some products and/or features mentioned in this course may not be available in your locale.